Church Plant: Lebanon – Beirut, Achrafieh
10/40 Hope desires to establish a church plant among the Lebanese/Syrian Arabs that will present the Gospel to 500 people, disciple 100 people on a regular basis, and lead 25 people to commit to Christ in Beirut, Lebanon by 2026.
- The population of Lebanon is 6.7 million people with .71% being Evangelical.
- The economic crisis in Lebanon is causing the currency to lose much of its value and many Lebanese are having difficulty paying for basic needs.
- The government is collapsing which is leading to greater civil unrest.
- Support leaders operating or launching discipleship and/or evangelistic Bible study groups.
- Provide rent for a facility to allow the multiple groups to meet and establish as a church.
- Perform outreaches and/or benevolence programs (distributing foods, events, etc.).
- Provide encouragement for the pastors/leaders.
- 40 people discipled regularly.
One of the leaders had a personal relationship with the Lord ever since she was a child. However, her family passed through a lot of crises including when her home was damaged by the blast that occurred at the port of Beirut in 2020. Despite this though, she understood that the Lord’s call for her and her family was to serve Him in His kingdom and share the gospel with everyone they know and meet.
2022 Goal: $14,800
Leaders’ Salaries – 4,800
Church Rent – 4,800
Relief Aid – 2,400
Administrative Assessment – 2,800